Tuesday, January 11, 2011

SCOOBY-DOO, WHERE ARE YOU? #5 Was Released This Past Week!

Lots of stuff going on around here so I'd be remiss if I also didn't mention that this past week, Scooby-Doo, Where Are You #5 was released to your better comic stores. I just scanned a copy of the cover for this post since I got my copies from the printer last week. Has a cover by me (posted here before) and the first story in it is drawn by me. The second story in it is a reprint from the old DC series. Thought I'd share since it's a new release and the last two issues of the book have been nothing but reprints from 1997. So it's good to see fresh material again. I drew the story back in... September of last year as I recall...maybe it was August actually... the months seem to blend together.

No comments: