Saturday, September 19, 2026

Happy Batman Day!

I recreated the Batman TV show "end credits" art with the Adobe Illustrator pen tool waaaaaay back on August 3, 2011. 

I thought it would be an awesome wallpaper for the computer, and I was right and it's still in my rotation! I framed it in black so all my desktop icons go around it without covering it up. I cropped it for this blog post.

I had to work off a screengrab I made from a pirated DVD (that was sold at all the conventions as an official release of the classic Batman TV series would still be years away) and the pic reference I used was only 315 x 234!!! Holy bad pixels, Batman! Unbelievable. I still have the reference guide pic and checked it to be sure I was reading it right. Talk about the dark ages of low res...

I love this classic artwork. It makes me smile. 

 

No comments: