Sunday, April 19, 2009

My SCOOBY-DOO Art in the new COUNTRY WEEKLY MAGAZINE!

My Scooby art is in the new Country Weekly Magazine this week! I just picked up copies of the magazine in the local Wal-Mart tonight and it printed great! The article is all about Scooby voice-actor Scott Innes, and I got my name dropped as well at the end of it when they mention Hal & Al! The art of Scott with Shaggy, Scooby and Scrappy was a piece that I did for him as his press photo back in 2007. He now uses the new one that I did last year, which has 20 characters that he's done voices for over the years. You can find that on my blog if you search for it. Here's a post of the cover and 3 page story from Country Weekly! Click on the images to view them full size so you can read the article! Check your newsstands and pick up a copy this week! Newspapers and magazines are in danger of going away so support your favorite magazines before they are gone!


No comments: