Monday, December 20, 2010

How My Week Went In Louisiana... And Met An Old Friend!

I was down in Louisiana for a bit and last Tuesday I was at Scott Innes' Scooby-Doo event where he showed Scooby-Doo and the Alien Invaders, since it was the 10th Anniversary for it and I was there as a special guest. They played a drawing video of me drawing Scooby right before the movie. More pice will follow in the coming days. While I was there, Scott had a great haunted house built by Scott Thomas and Elizabeth Lynch who did a superb job building a great facade that was 16 feet high and looked like it was right out of Scooby-Doo! Of course, Scooby & Shaggy were there as well as Velma and Daphne and I got some pics of me and the gang!


Here's two pics of me with Scott Innes, Scooby and Shaggy!

And one of the whole gang: (Back Row) Daphne, Velma, Scott Innes and Scooby (Front Row) Elizabeth Lynch, Me, Shaggy and Scott Thomas.

A great time was had by all and we thank the 600+ people for showing up and sharing the evening with us!

2 comments:

Bill White said...

Cool Scooby walk around costume, Scott.

Just back from Universal Orlando, where the "live" Shaggy and Scooby were less than impressive.

SNeelyArt said...

Thanks, Bill. We had the official Scooby costume from Scollon Productions who makes all the suits for the theme park and we rented it out. We had a great local guy named Shannon who plays Shaggy for us and he also is Rhinestone Al for any Hal & Al appearances as well.