Monday, January 2, 2012

Starting 2012 With Scooby-Doo!

Actually, I finished my last P 'n F jobs on Friday, December 30th around 3pm and went into my email to let Disney know that they were done (even though most corporate people were off this week) and saw a new email from the agency in LA with a new job!

So now I'm doing the DVD cover art for Scooby-Doo Mystery Incorporated - Season 2! So I'll be doing the first round of concept sketches this week! The second season doesn't start airing episodes till May this year, but they are starting early to get this work done and in the can so I'm guessing this will come out next fall. So I'm excited. So excited, I forgot to email Disney that the P 'n F work was done! Ha! So we start yet another year drawing Scooby and the Gang! If my math is correct, I guess this is my 12th year straight now!

Also, as an aside, DC Comics is using one of my Scooby comic covers for the first Scooby-Doo, Where Are You? trade paperback collection coming out this winter! It collects comic issues 1-6! I'll post it when it comes out. I did one story as well that should be in it.

2 comments:

Rugphan's Fanfiction said...

Oh my gosh! I love SDMI! I'm looking forward to seeing your DVD cover when it comes out. Hope you watch Season 2! I'm a huge fan of Scooby. Awesome artwork and keep up the good work!

Rugphan

Scoobyfan1 said...

I agree with Rugphan's Fanfiction.

Now if Cartoon Network would get their stuff together and actually show Season 2, then everybody would be happy.