Saturday, September 21, 2019

My Art In The SCOOBY-DOO'S GREATEST MYSTERIES Trade Paperback!

Scooby-Doo turned 50 on September 13, 2019 recently and DC Comics put out a massive 400+ page trade paperback "Celebrating 50 Years Of Scooby!" called SCOOBY-DOO'S GREATEST ADVENTURES. They picked a couple stories I did the art for, but the real highlight was that the fourth story in was a story I wrote and drew called "Tiki Taboo Trouble" which is talked about on my blog in older posts. I was, and still am, quite happy with the story so it was nice to see it picked to be in this collection! Someone had good taste at DC Comics. I got my copies back in August from the printer and was not expecting them to show up at my front door. I had no idea that DC was even celebrating Scooby's 50th.




No comments: