Friday, June 26, 2009

A Busy Week With POWER RANGERS RPM!

I know some of my blog followers are probably wondering what I've been doing since I haven't been posting lately...well, needless to say, I have been busy. I will be posting more soon on a regular basis again! No, really! I mean it! Since my appearance at the elementary school, I've drawn two Scooby-Doo comic stories for DC Comics and I'm finishing up inking the second one that I drew right now. While all this has been going on I also got some super quick turnaround work for the new Power Rangers RPM license and that had a quick deadline so I had drawn the rough sketches over the past weekend (after I attended the Wizard World Philly show) and did the final artwork on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday! There were some late nights here at the drawing board, and today, I'll be back to inking Scooby pages. Juggling many jobs is tough sometimes, especially when they have a tight deadline and they need the work done quickly. I'll post of the RPM sketches soon.

I also have another BIG (somewhat secret) project that was approved last Friday! It was in the works as a proposal since late May and it was greenlighted on June 19th. We had a meeting with the client on Monday (the 22nd) to talk about the design and the direction that it will take. Everyone seems thrilled thus far and after Scooby I'll be head deep in this new adventure. I'll be doing the work for CSL Biotherapies with Odyssey Design Group coordinating it all! More soon!

No comments: