Thursday, September 9, 2010

Another Scooby Sketch and Update!

Here's another Scooby sketch I drew for a warm-up so I thought I'd post it for you to see. I've been working on the Scooby project I mentioned last post for two weeks and it's now done, though I'm now sketching some Scooby for another gig I got yesterday, which is cool. Also, there is some Scooby work coming somewhat soon based on the new cartoon "Mystery Incorporated" but I don't want to jinx it and talk about it yet.

Other than that, work has picked up after a slow summer and I should be doing some KungFu Panda 2 stuff as well in another month. In the other time, I've been trying to flex my art muscles by drawing realistically again as well since I've been stuck doing cartoons for a while now so I tried my hand at a portrait. My first one in many, many years! I'll post it later today or tomorrow!

No comments: