Sunday, June 6, 2010

My 'Thank You' Card for the S.H.S. "ARTS HALL OF FAME"!

Being that I was just inducted into the S.H.S. Arts Hall of Fame, I thought I should design my own 'Thank You' cards to send to the Arts Committee at the school. I was inducted under graphic arts and it would have been a bad move to buy something at the mall and send it since graphic design is what I do. I didn't have a lot of time to spend on it, but I got an idea and took this pic of my large stuffed Scooby and my certificate with some of my bookselves as a backdrop and I think it came out great! The angle of the shot and how the bookselves run along the back makes for an interesting design. Plus, it makes it so much more personalized than some store bought thing. I designed a whole card but this was the cover image. I used a Scooby font for some of the generic text inside and then hand-wrote some thanks in some dead space that I left open. Personalized stuff is always better!

No comments: