Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Autograph Card For SCOTT INNES And All The Characters He's Voiced Over The Last 10 Years!

Here is the new autograph card I put together for my friend and voice-over actor/radio DJ Scott Innes. He wanted a new piece of art to use as an autograph card with all the characters that he's done voices for over the last 10 years! We put the 21 most popular characters, or better known ones, that Scott has voiced on it. Jon Alderink gave me the assist in helping me color the cartoon characters to get this sucker done as it was on my list of things to do for several months now. It came out great and really pops in color. Do you know the names of all the characters?

There's Scooby-Doo, Shaggy, Scrappy-Doo, Bandit (from Jonny Quest), Muttley, Astro (from The Jetsons), Shag-Along (from The Hillbilly Bears), Yogi Bear & Boo Boo, Snagglepuss, Wally Gator, The Creeper (from Scooby-Doo), Hollywood Hal (the character I created with Scott), Quick Draw McGraw, Fred Flintstone, Barney Rubble, Mr. Slate (Fred's boss on the Flintstones), Professor Pat Pending (from the Wacky Racers), Popeye, Bluto, and Mark, the leader of G-Force (from Battle of the Planets)!

No comments: