Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I'm Listed In The New 2011 Pricing & Ethical Guidelines Handbook!

I wanted to mention as well to any of my blog readers that I got my complimentary copy of the new 2011 volume of the Pricing & Ethical Guidelines Handbook from the publisher just after Christmas. I got my free copy as I helped out by giving them some pricing information way back in early 2010. I answered questons and pricing for about 4-5 things. My name is printed in the acknowledgments at the front of the book among all the other artists that were asked to participate so you know you get real artists who can give real on the job info and numbers. Members of the Graphic Arts Guild get a free copy with their paid membership (as I recall) but any artist, or anyone, can buy it at any decent book store in the art section. It's a great starting place for designers and illustrators to get a starting place as to how to price their work and also has a lot of great information for the artist as well. It was a great help to me when I was starting out on my chosen road.

No comments: