Sunday, August 10, 2008

Summer is almost over and I still have no tan!

Well, it's been a busy time since I last posted! A lot of stuff is going on here at the Neely studio and I've been to busy to post. I will be posting more this week as I have some new stuff to show, and some stuff I can talk about and not show as of yet, till it's finalized!

1) Power Rangers: Have two storybooks to get colored and I will be hiring out a colorist to help me get them done. I have about 24 artists doing an audition test for it right now and once we pick one, we'll be starting the final art this week.

2) Did an emergency Scooby cover for DC Comics that was scheduled at DC but forgotten about so I had to do it in two days. For a rush, I think it came out looking cool. I'll post that in a day or two.

3) My overseas Scooby comic work, which was penciled and is still in approvals.

4) I designed a business card for a home designing company.

5) Designing the new Hal & Al music CD cover! Will have some exciting news on that when it gets confirmed. We have a guest star lined up and are trying to nail down the particulars.

6) And still trying to get the final coloring job done for Scott Innes promo piece with the 20 characters he's voiced. It's all sketched, I just have to ink it and then color it.

So bear with me! New stuff is coming!

No comments: