Sunday, August 17, 2008

VALENTINO'S BEAUTIFUL HOME CENTER Business Card!

Here is a business card design for Valentino's Beautiful Home Center that I did for Joe Valentino Sr. for his new venture. The top card is how the final printed version looked. The three lower cards are all the other ideas I had pitched and were rejected for one reason of another. There were more versions with different type styles so I posted only a few of the rejected ones. I tried to nail it down with what he wanted though it took more time than his last card for his other business. Once he decided on the final card design, I had to creat six versions so his employees each had their own card.

I received the printed cards on Friday in the mail from http://www.printrunner.com/ and they did a great job as usual though they screwed up the shipping and mailed all 6 sets of cards separately nstead of putting them all in one box. Go figure...



No comments: