Friday, October 3, 2008

BATMAN "Some days you can't get rid of a bomb..." Pen & Ink Wash Drawing

Here is a pen and ink wash drawing I did of Adam West as Batman from the 1966 Batman movie sometime, I'm guessing, around 2000-2001. It's about 8" x 10" on bristol board and I still have the original art here. It's one of my favorite things that I've done. Fans of the Adam West TV series will instantly know that it's based on one of the key moments of the film where Batman's running around the docks on the waterfront of Gotham trying to get rid of a bomb. What follows is one of the greatest movie lines ever...Enjoy!

1 comment:

Download TV Shows Online said...

I have watched this show this is my favorite tv show. I like this tv show very much. it is very good action show. I have not missed any episode of it yet.