Tuesday, October 14, 2008

HOLLYWOOD HAL & RHINESTONE AL - Artwork For The New Christmas Music CD!



Here is the new finished artwork for the new Hal & Al Christmas music CD titled Christmas In Wannabeeville, USA that is in production now! I'm awaiting the proofs from Oasis CD manufacturing so that I can sign off on it and it goes to press. This will be our first Christmas CD for Hal & Al and I've been after Scott to do one for Hal & Al almost since the beginning. This will be a FREE music CD and will be given out at the concert on November 30th in Baton Rouge, Louisiana to the first 1,000 kids who attend! We will also have them to hand out in the month of December for other Hal & Al appearances! We thank our sponsors and we thank http://www.amiecomeaux.com/ for picking up the tab for this fun CD! You can click on the images to see the bigger artwork! I left the CD tray grid on the image of Amie so that you can see how I had to frame her to make it a great design that isn't blocked by that tray! I'm pretty happy with this CD design and I can't wait to see the finished product in my hand!

UPDATE: One of my friend's inquired who Amie Comeaux was, so in the interest that others may want to know as well, you can go to: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amie_Comeaux

No comments: